Friday, December 19, 2008

Few More Days to Christmas

Its the month of December.

The month of giving presents to our loved ones.

Another 6 days to Christmas, I have no idea what to give to Anoti for our first Mr & Mrs Christmas.

Another 9 days to our FIRST Anniversary, this one I dont have a SI NGLE idea at all. Actually I do have...but I'm looking at alternatives. Call me indecisive.

This is our FIRST Christmas and Anniversary as Mr & Mrs, I just want to get him something memorable. Very stress!!!! Any idea?

Then yday I asked Anoti, what are you getting me this year. He kept quiet! I think he was shocked when I told him I wanted our 1st Anniversary to be a memorable one! He thought he can just pull thru with candle light dinner, no way dear...... ;P


3 comments:

Blur Angel said...

Merry Christmas and Happy 1 year anniversary to u and mr.Anoti!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you! =)

Anonymous said...

You are right. 1st anniversary cannot be so "cing cai". Go for a second honeymoon?