Tuesday, December 2, 2008

BIGGER DOT?

After a weekend, to be honest, Monday is not a productive day to work. While waiting 4 Anoti to pick me up to work, I was running thru my to-do list and the phone rang.....

"Hello, M-e-r-r-y." (I seriously feel agitated when ppl call me that)

"Yes, Muh-Ree speaking."


"We have a BIGGER DOT?"

"Huh? What product is that? Where are you calling from?" ( I tot it was some kind of goods that we ordered for business)


"July ahhh...you order BIGGER DOT?"

"WHAT IS B-I-G-G-E-R D-O-H? WHAT PRODUCT IS THAT?" ( Back in my mind, I wanted to call Anoti and ask did he order any kinky sex product for BIGGER DUNNO WHAT.)

*silence*

"I'm sorry aa! What product is that? How do you spell this?"

" B...E...A...G...L...E "

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!! Its the DOG!! Beagle is it?"




Yea, the pet shop called me to check out the Beagle pup. But then, its not a good idea to have one now as my maid went back to Indonesia for 2 months and we have no idea whether she wants to return. Sad case! I don't even have time to clean our room. The Christmas tree is not UP yet. What a shame!

2 comments:

mom2ashley said...

LOL! Beagle pula!.....

Anonymous said...

How I wish I could keep a puppy but then again... who gonna take care of it since my monkey is already keeping my hands and feet full!