Thursday, December 4, 2008

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree


Yay! Finally the Christmas tree is up. Despite that Kakak was not around to set the tree up for me, but that doesnt put off my spirit for Christmas. I'm proud to say that I set it up ALL BY MYSELF. Luckily its just a 6ft tree.

Red, Gold and Silver Theme

Setting up part was tiring, but decorating was so much fun. Chipmunks- Christmas Don't Be Late was playing right at the back of my mind. Too bad Anoti was not around, else he'll take pictures of me setting up the tree.

Mine is up! What bout yours? Am really curious to see how friends decorate their Christmas tree. Is there a theme? Or any funny moments to share?

6 comments:

mom2ashley said...

great! ours was just put up this week!

Marie said...

Yay!! Ashley and Aidan must be really excited.

Anonymous said...

Mine will be up this weekend...hopefully. I love to have a theme. Watch out for mine soon. :P

Marie said...

Julie make sure u post ur christmas tree pics. Cant wait to see! hehehehe

jazzmint said...

wah nice tree...i don't have any at home LOL...this year christmas is gonna be soo quiet

Chinneeq said...

Marie, your tree is beautiful!