Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pregnancy Week 29

Yay! I can walk pain-less-ly (thanks to Fresh Milk). I'm so happy that I'm back on my feet, but shopping is out of the question at the moment. If you think you can walk like Tyra Banks on the runway, dream on woman! My belly is the size of a big watermelon and made walking so difficult. Instead of walking North to South, I'm walking East to West, have no control over my walking movements. As if there's a pillow stuck in between the legs.

Once I reach the 3rd trimester, I feel like a beach whale. I'm very fussy especially on my attire and undergarments. I just don't know why. During the 1st and 2nd trimester, I love to wear fitting T Shirts just to show off that sexy bump of mine, but NOW, i'm trying 'hide' it when it gets bigger. How weird is that.

I love to wear maternity pants/leggings that covers the whole belly and not the low waist pants.
source: Pea in The Pod
How I wish I have such long legs. So unfair!

Same to my undergarments. Wired and padded bras are not comfortable once I hit the 2nd trimester. I prefer soft granny bra, but later when i found out there's support bra out in the market, no second thoughts was given and bought it instantly even though it was so expensive like RM139.90 (2 pcs).

source: Mothercare

Comfort is my 1st priority. Mainly because Pregger sweats like a freaking fountain, that is why I'm so fussy over my attire. Plus, with my active sunshine, no way I'm wearing tight fitting attire and show the world my tornado like tummy when sunshine decides to give me sudden kicks of love and wicked back rub. It would definitely scare the shit out of people.

I think I'm the fussiest pregnant woman on earth.

A note to Sunshine: Don't worry dear. It only happens during pregnancy. Blame it on the pregnancy hormones.

4 comments:

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

With my tummy condition, I would rather opt for low waist pants than the full pane one. Hey, I hate to put on bra man. Hot and feel something blocking on my tummy. hahaha

Marie said...

Li Li, I hope your rashes are gone for now. and I seriously think its best for u to wear low waist. Its undeniably hot wearing the full pane one, that's why i'm like a polar bear, have to be in cooling air conditioned room at all times.

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Marie, it is getting better d but the skin is still dry and peeling. As long as it was not like the previous red little bump patches, then it will be fine. Hehe. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

OMG congratulations on your pregnancy Marie!!! :)