Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wretched

Life is definitely beautiful yet it is so fragile. I lost an uncle due to the recent flu pandemic, it was so devastating and heartbreaking. He was such a great man. It was far-fetch that he is no longer with us. I no longer trust the Malaysian Health System and I'm totally angry and disappointed with the public and private hospitals who treated him.

"The four death cases in Malaysia revealed that the doctors did not give the patients appropriate treatment in time and it was saddening to learn that the victims had all died in hospitals..."(source)

Dear QQ, you will always be missed. I'm sure you are at a better place right now. RIP



--- --- ---



Mom called up this morning and said that our dog Ah Boyd (old faithful) has passed away. What a gloomy day.

Ah Boyd, thanks for being such a wonderful companion for the past 12 years. You are a warrior & hero to me. We love y
ou.

Sigh...life is so so fragile. All these news are more than enough to tear me apart. I'm emotionally wrecked right now.


2 comments:

De'Little Ones said...

Sorry to hear about your uncle's death. I am very concern with the virus too. Thanks for visiting my blog. Will add you to me google reader :) Nice knowing you.

LingLing said...

Sorry darling, am so sorry about no being updated on what happened to you..
Hope you'll be fine, stay strong for your sunshine and do share your picture of your current tummy and how your sunshine look like when you deliver yea..
Always remember you have bunch of girlfriends in KL that care & miss you *huggies*