Monday, July 27, 2009

My 1st Baby Related Workshop

Time zapped like a bolt of lightning, I remembered attending Pre-Marriage Talk by the Church where we were thought about the values of marriage, our role towards the church plus Billing Ovulation Method. Yesterday, I attended a workshop just bcoz of Sunshine. My first ever baby related activity, I am so proud of myself!! I almost cried, I couldn't believe I'm going to be a mummy real soon....*sob sob*

I have baby fats on my cheeks!

Johnson's Baby Touch Infant Massage Workshop @ Tang Dynasty Hotel which covered bathing, massaging and breastfeeding topics. I found it interesting since this was my first workshop and I have no others to compare.


To be honest, I'm scared that Anoti can't handle sunshine, especially bathing. I hope this Daddy-to-be will pull up his socks.

Door Gift


I'm looking forward for the next antenatal class by Hospital Likas. I hope it will be a fruitful one.

4 comments:

Blur Angel said...

wah... mummy to be looks good!! :) yeah i still remember both u and daddy to be attending the pre-marriage-talk! time flies!!
take care!

Marie said...

Min....time really flies rite. Are u ready to be a kai ma? Sunshine is due on Sept. hehehe

mNhL said...

U r a very hardworking mummy. I never attend any workshop during my pregnancy time. But I belief you do learn something from these workshops. Good on you.

Marie said...

No choice, I dun hav any experience at all. I dont think my MIL can help as my nephew needs her attention very much.