Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pregnancy Week 32

We went for our review on Monday 27th July. Waited for almost an hour, but that 1-hour was worth it when we got to see our lil' sunshine. According to the Dr Lim, I'm 32 weeks now.




"Everything looks good, nothing to worry bout. Baby is doing really well. And according to the scan, baby is now 2.3kg."

"Baby's weight normal? or Big?"

Dr Lim gave me a BIG SMILE. Then I asked again, "Is baby too big?"

"Don't worry, just don't starve yourself."

I went to have a closer look at the screen and read ........

"35w2d....EDD 29-08-2009 ?" (my actual EDD is 22nd Sept k.....)

Dr Lim gave me this cheeky smile and said "at this stage, your baby is not small either."

My jaws almost dropped.

"Am eating too much? Am I the one causing it to grow so fast...." before i could finish,

my calm sexy Dr said, "Relax, I'll see you in another 2 weeks time."


Isn't he cool or what? How can I not 'laP' and trust him. Argh! I must say I admire this man.

On the contrary, can someone tell me what are these all about....*biting nails*
BPD?
FTA?
FL?
G.A.?

2 comments:

Tim Ho said...

BPD is biparietal diameter
FTA is fetal trunk cross area
FL is femur length
GA i think is gestational age

sorry to hear that your uncle pass away from swine flu

De'Little Ones said...

try reading from this site - http://www.ob-ultrasound.net/

Sure you will know what are all those terms.