Sunday, August 2, 2009

What Have I Got Myself Into?

We signed up CryoCord on Thursday, paid a hefty sum for 20 years storage. In fact, I had totally throw this back of my mind as I don’t see any significance in cord blood storage. But, Anoti felt that since we are young and can afford why not, he doesn’t want to take any risk. I think this Daddy-to-be is trying to play his daddy-role. Keep it up dear, I’m so proud of you and our Sunshine is very grateful to have you.

Once I have sunshine in me, everything changed. Planning became my daily routine, petty little things became the priority in my life. And I must admit that preparation of Sunshine’s arrival has indeed reshuffled the priority of my life.

“...now that the baby is still in our womb...we’ve so many concerns/worries/decisions to make. Imagine when the baby is HERE..” (Grace in MSN)

Grace was right, we are so busy planning for the arrival of our lil’ one, what more when our lil’ one arrives. I totally agree with her.

“ the baby is a LIFE..my job is only to make money...i used to think my job is quite difficult and so much effort...but now..I begin to enjoy it. LOL”

I simply love this statement, I think there's no turning back once we made the decision to have a FAMILY.

4 comments:

Eva's said...

Yeah ur friend is correct.Try to enjoy every moments now while the baby is still in ur womb. Take it easy babe! :)

mNhL said...

Take a step at each time, but don't take it for granted. hehe...I used to worry this and that, but somethings, thing just don't work out the same as what we thought. But I must agree that arrival of a baby does change us from time to time!

Chinneeq said...

don't worry too much. I know you are just going to be a very wonderful mother from what you are currently doing.

welcome to motherhood, Marie!

mom2ashleyaidan said...

dont worry babe... you did the right thing in signing up for the cord blood banking. We did it for both ashley and aidan too. No regrets...you never know when you would need it *touch wood*

and yea..you are right...our priorities change once we have kids :)