Friday, August 7, 2009

Pregnancy Week 33

Lifestyle
I sweat like crazy. I need to take at least 2 showers a day or change 3 times in the day. I have aching and sore like pelvis, as if I ran for 5km. In fact, all I did was just sleep and rest.
Since I need a lot of rest and am tired all the time, I work from home now a day, my workstation is my ROOM.

Body Changes
I no longer put on my wedding and engagement rings as they are getting 'smaller'. *hint hint* I need a BIGGER diamond ring. =P And I have taken off my necklace because I noticed that I have melasma and mini oil seeds on my neck. Will mini oil seeds disappear once I give birth? My poor belly button is overstretched and colored with dark patches. Linea Nigra, brownish line between navel and pubic bone is so obvious that i don't feel like wearing white or any mini T shirts that reveals the belly.

Sunshine
Sunshine will kick and wiggle when hungry followed by hiccups once being fed. Weird rite?
Knows how to massage mummy by giving me strong & rhythmic rolling movement. And I also noticed weird 'snapping' and 'clicking' noises coming from the belly. Anyone encounter this? One more thing, sunshine doesnt like the idea of mummy placing a book on the belly when mummy reads. He'll 'kick' it away. I can swear to you it happens everytime i read at nite. I have to read by lying sideways so that i can place my book on the bolster.

Daddy-to-be
He is very excited to meet sunshine. Always ask sunshine the same question "When can I meet you? " Before bed, he'll place his lips on my belly button to tell sunshine how much he loves him. He thinks that my belly button is a mic or amplifier that can send his message across to his sunshine. What a SILLY BOY!

2 comments:

Michelle Hee said...

Wa.. you are lucky. My ring can't fit in my finger when i was 3 mths of pregnancy! :P

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Marie, I encountered the same noises from my baby Ethan as well. :)