Monday, August 17, 2009

Pregnancy Week 34

Whee! its almost end of week 34. I'm so proud of myself!! Do I want to show a pic of how I look like right now? I think the answer is "I'm Not Ready."

Lifestyle
It was so HOT during the last few days. Been sweating like crazy even the aircon was set to the max. (my electricity bill sure rockets high this month) Not only do i look 'wet', I think I smell like a "fat woman" too, (no hard feelings to those h o r i z o n t a l l y challenge ladies. I'm just trying to describe how I feel. ). I always tell Anoti I have this 'funny unpleasant' smell, but this hubby of mine always comes to me, sniff sniff and says "NO LAR! u smell great and I love it." I think something is wrong with Anoti's nose. Or he is afraid I'll run away from home just bcoz he thinks I stink.

Body Changes

My belly still measures at 39 inch but my weight has increased for 1kg over 2 weeks. My hips are bigger for sure. And my boobs and buttocks are so big & heavy, until i dunno whether to stand up right or to slouch. Other than that, I feel that the belly has dropped slightly. All the 3-Bs (boobs, buttocks and belly) are putting a lot of pressure to the back, no wonder my back feels tired and 'sour-ish".

As for stretchmarks, I'm using Bio-Oil, I'm hoping for miracle to happen. But what I'm worried now is my distorted look belly button. Imagine my cute mini-mini-10cents like bun that has turn into a squashed-overstretched-50cents like bun, how on earth will it get back to its original shape. It doesn't cause any pain right at this moment, but I'm concern with the 'aftermath'.

Sunshine

Went to our review on Monday (10/8/09), it showed that sunshine is already 2.6kg. Again, sunshine always seems bigger than the usual baby
size i read from babycenter.com or babyzone.com.
C'mon! I'm just 34wks. And none of the readings state 34. Shud I be worried or what?

But when Grace showed me this, I was beaming from ears to ears.

Daddy-to-be
Anoti is surely excited. This week he dreamt that with the presence of Dr Lim, I delivered sunshine in our bedroom. Bcoz of this dream, he reprimanded that I shud carry my phone where ever I go, even to the toilet, he even ordered me to hang it around my neck so that I can make emergency calls if anything happens.

Anoti found out that his sunshine is really strong. Anoti will make weird 'ooh' , 'ahhh', 'waahh', 'fuiyoh', whenever he sees a wave-like movement belly. Its very scary u know....as if sunshine wants to tear me up.

Mummy-to-be
I've been practicing Kegel and taking my vitamins and supplements without fail since there's s only few weeks left.

The whole week, I was busy preparing and decorating the nursery. Will post it up once I'm done, another 10% to go. Can't wait to show all of you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Marie ma ma!! jia you!!

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Great to hear that you and sunshine are doing good..wow, you are busy decorating the nursery..pls post more pics of it once its done...so eager to see the special corner for sunshine!

Angeleyes said...

Can't wait to see your lil' bud! You are doing great... all preggy mommies perspire a lot sometimes even in a/c room!

Anyway, another 2 more weeks you'll be on stand-by to see your little prince's arrival!