Friday, January 4, 2008

The Day I Became Mrs Anoti Voo...


I crawled into my parents room on wedding eve as I cant fall asleep at my own room. Felt like a little girl once again. The room was really dark, while the 3 of us were lying there chatting, tears rolled down my cheeks bcoz I know I'll be someone's wife after that nite. I wanted to hug them, but I do not want to spend the nite crying together.

Everything seems like yesterday. 28th Dec 2008 (Fri) was the happiest day of my life. The house was so so happening with loud voices, laughters and children screaming bcoz my dogs were chasing after them. I was very blessed as I have my family members around me, my best best buddies to accompany me. Flashes everywhere, videographer and photographer always at the corner of the eyes. Center of attraction, I felt like a princess that morning.

After one week....that feeling still persist. Every morning I feel like a newly wed. Baby treats me like a princess. I used to wake up before him, but after getting married Baby let me sleep till late. There's no breakfast in bed but definitely a morning kiss and hug from him.

Everyone was asking how does it feel after getting married. ONE WORD! GREAT! I love being Mrs. Anoti Voo. I like it when he calls me "Lou Po". The biggest difference is that the 'Aunty' and 'Uncle' I used to address for the past 10yrs are now my 'Ma Ma' & 'Pa Pa'. And I'm excited when he calls my parents 'Mummy' & 'Daddy'. Miss my daddy and mummy dearly even its just 5 mins drive away. I cried on the 3rd day when I saw my daddy watching us driving out the car porch. It was heart breaking!

I'm now a lil' woman. Knowing that I hav the responsibilities to take care of my Baby and his family, I'm truly afraid. But I know I can do it and will prepare myself to set up my own lil' family. I have love Baby for almost a decade and I'm sure I will always do. With that, I hav faith that it will blossom.

Wedding pics in the next post......stay tune!

4 comments:

Blur Angel said...

haha , that's so cute of u to crawl to your parents bed ! :> yes , i'm looking forward to see more photos!!

= FLoReNcE = said...

Congrats to ur wedding. All the best to every moment of ur marriage life. Wish both of u stay in loving, happiness and sweet forever. I'm so happy to see both of u getting married. ^_^

Irene said...

I was pitiful crying fool too on the Monday after my Saturday wedding when I went to visit my parents!

CONGRATULATIONS, Mrs. Voo

Cheryl Leong said...

Congratulations on your wedding and I am so awed by all ur beautiful gowns and also the fact you're from KK & married to Mr. Anoti Voo.

Got to know about ur blog tru a fren in case u wonder :p