Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tutti Fruiti

Hav been sourcing high and low for our wedding pictures from friends and relatives. Wanted to show you guys all the gowns and do a wrap up for the whole wedding thingy and move on. But I'm still having trouble getting all the pics. Alfred my photographer smsed me yesterday and said that it will be ready by next week. So just hang in there k....I'll definitely do a summary as promised.

I guess life goes on, both of us still hav to work our butt off. Yesterday I was a 'bit' free, and being Mrs Anoti and Mummy II's Daughter In Law, I hav no choice but to polish shoes carry out my so called duty. Being nice, I offered help that I'm going to buy veges and fruits from the mini market.

My mood was as bright as the sun. Before I went out, I made sure I wore my best jeans, styled my hair a bit and put on my bling bling accesories and off I went. Smiled at every vege uncles and vege aunties and got myself extra 'batang' of vegetable. Smart hor! trying to psycho them to give me more....

Bought all the veges that are required and headed towards the fruits corner. Was trying my 'trick' to make the fruit leng lui to give me extra oranges. *electrifying eyes* Then I saw Datin P, who said something that I nearly dropped all my veges to the floor.

"NOT BAD! YOU LOOK LIKE HOUSEWIFE OLEDI. Keep it up k....."

Thank God I took a hearty breakfast before I left, or else I'll sure fall off to the ground. How can it be aaa?? Is it ME or the "ACT" of buying fruits that made Datin blurted out such a BOLD statement.

Quickly ran up to the car and the 1st thing I did was called up Anoti and scolded him.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT PEOPLE THINK THAT I'M A HOUSEWIFE! You better work hard from this moment on because I'm going to make sure you pay all my spas, facials, hair salon trips, mani-pedi sessions, all charged it into you card, ur the one to blame. Damn it! "

I was so angry that I decided to go home and locked myself at home the whole day.

No comments: