Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Air Asia is giving out FREE SEATS!

Mr. Meow called Hubby up saying that there's free ticket. Without thinking much, I throw away all the paper works thats on my hand, ran to my laptop with my sweaty palms and started searching for RM0.00 ticket in the website. Within seconds, I've got ourselves a ONE WAY free ticket from KK to KL. (Return ticket? Will buy later when I've confirmed the dates of my HONEYMOON!!)


Everyone will be surprised why on earth I bought tickets to KL and not other places like Thailand, China or Australia for honeymoon. The main reason of me doing so is bcoz I wanna fly with Cathay Pacific to Taiwan. Most of their flights depart from KL, so leaving me with no choice. Plus, flying with Cathay give me another reason to stop over at Hong Kong.....plus plus plus...they hav extra 10kg for baggage!(10 kg is a lot weii....imagine 10kg of clothings) *faints* With such a deal...how can I resist such temptation ... Taipei and Hong Kong, its Princess Shopping paradise!

Food, shopping, spa, hot spring, shopping and more shopping!! I seriously can't wait for it, nothing can stop me from going there. In order to enjoy my trip, I warned Anoti no hanky panky business until we get back from the trip. Or else, he would hav to sleep in the living room until early March! I dont care if u call me selfish or what... *blek*This so so funny that I wanna share....

2 comments:

Irene said...

Wow. Free seats. totally unheard of here. Have fun shopping.

Anonymous said...

SO Kesian ANTHONY~ ... gambateh ~ ...you can do it ... ''someday in the future'' :P