Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mickey Mouse?

7.38am just right after he woke me up from bed.

Anoti : Lou Po, I want Mickey Mouse.

Marie : *blink blink* *yawn* Are you telling me that we are not going to Taiwan but going to Japan's Disneyland for honeymoon? (Alamak! Kenot shop lor!)

Anoti : *very disappointed* I want a Mickey Mouse at home.


Marie : OKLAR! Go honeymoon then we buy. But let me warn you, Japan very expensive.

Anoti : No darling, I want a 'mickey' running around the house.

Marie : OHhhh!!!!! But too early dear, remember, we hav agreed on, "no honeymoon no baby". I doewan to spend my trip puking. I want to enjoy our food honeymoon! (I can only think of food and shop shop shop) Wait until March lar....okay? *smooch*

Anoti : I don't care! I will check out from the travel agent today, see whether there's any nice trip for honeymoon.


Marie : Why are you so 'desperate' to have baby? We should enjoy life 1st darling. Eh..what if its a 'Minnie', how?

Anoti : Nevermind....as long as its OURS.

WALAU!! THIS MAN THINKS THAT HE HAS THE OPTION TO HAVE KIDS WITH OTHER WOMAN!! *smacks head*


I think its his morning blues...Wait till he sees the real Mickey/Minnie crying for milk in the middle of the nite. I think he will change his mind.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah you can't wait to have little mickeys and minnies eh?

Marie said...

Its the hubby! But I wanna be a hot young mama! *wink*

Chinneeq said...

wah....Marie, *ka yau*!!

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA!! I can't stop laughing! You guys are such a cute couple. :)
-Cherry

Irene said...

LOL. Good for him ;)