Sunday, January 13, 2008

28th Dec 2007 Part II

Few days before the wedding, both of us were tremendously stressed out! Every details of the wedding were checked over and over again. The program for 2 nites, the flowers arrangement, the church booklets, the alcohol for the dinner, our out of town guests, everything you could think of during a wedding. But what make it really bad for my Baby was the 'DOOR RAMMING' session (a.k.a GATE CRASHING) plus his speech.

You can see it from his constipated-like-look. He started 'bribing' my sister 2 weeks b4 the wedding. Poor thing! His effort was down to the drain no matter what he was still being tortured on our wedding day.
Warm up session!
Rolling-rolling-rolling
I can see that Baby is enjoying this...
I seriously don't know what's in that glass....

NO WAY! Its not my idea of getting my man in my bra.

And I must tell you that this bunch of ladies has no interest with the ang pow! All they want is to torture him. SO EVIL!!! *shakes head* Money is not EVERYTHING afterall.


And thank God its just a 15 mins event. Or else I'll be sweating inside the room, having silly thoughts that my husband-to-be is being carried away by the ambulance bcoz of those only-god-knows-food that my bunch of ladies provide. *phew*

5 comments:

Blur Angel said...

that's not your bra right??? hhahahaha

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! You look absolutely tunning! Keep the post and pictures coming pls!!

-cherry

Marie said...

Min, ironically that's my bra....i know its very small....

Cherry, okie dokie....will try my best to spare some time to do updates k...

Blur Angel said...

small? u must be joking! wait till u see mine! hahahah

= FLoReNcE = said...

OMG...Ah Gu wore ur bra. I felt so funny. But, I'm sure that moment would be very fun. ^_^