Monday, January 14, 2008

28th Dec 2007 Part III

"I thought its a church wedding? Why are you wearing cheong sam?"

I nearly forgot to show you my wedding gown. Sorry bout that! The cheong sam was only for the tea ceremony. Here you go...my Ivory wedding gown, that's why Baby wore beige suit.
Notice the pearls. I fell in love with it at 1st glance. My best friend Jessica and I.

Closer View. My best friend Regina and I.Come closer. Look at the workmanship, tell me what do u think? If I tell you that this gown cost me RM150? Brand new, comes with the veil, can-can and hand gloves. No joke! Great deal huh?? *wink*

11 comments:

Chinneeq said...

wow...what a great bargain!

Anonymous said...

hello, can i know from which area of guang zou u bought this beautiful gown? :) thanks

Chinneeq said...

Mrs. Anoti, how about getting good food hamper for your in-laws? thats what we usually give to our parents and in-laws :)

Anonymous said...

wah..i WANT TO ADDRESS!!
-cherry

Anonymous said...

RM150? or RM1500? if Rm150 then it's damn cheap!

Marie said...

I bought it at Jiang Nan Da Dao a.k.a the Wedding Street in Guang Zhou.

Cherry, my next post will be my gowns...be patience k....

Dinah, all my cousins and aunties thought that it was over RM1k....but when I told them its cheaper than my Levi's jeans, they thought that I'm joking.

Anonymous said...

Hello Marie, can u write one blog in summarize how to plan a wedding: like how many months b4 wedding what shud do..etc, can u gip a guideline please?hehe..coz i did read ur blog, i think u r a good wedding planner..please tell me how to plan ^.^ thanks :)

= FLoReNcE = said...

wow...only RM150??? So cheap...but it looks very nice. ^_^

Marie said...

Thanks for dropping by! Yes I will write a summary for the wedding. Post assessment assignment! hehehe...make sure u stay tune k....

Florence, yea...cheap and beautiful. I love it very much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much ^.^ i will wait patiently, really appreciate :)

Pam Song said...

Love this gown. Didn't know that gowns like these came at such affordable prices! It almost seems unbelievable. Congrats on your wedding. You were a beautiful bride. Love your pics. =)

p/s: Didn't know you read my blog. =p