Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wedding Preparation # 4


I went to my family doctor to get our blood test report. Not that we have HIV or STD, we wanted to do the test bcoz we wanna check whether we have thalassemia that will affect our children. At the same time, I went to check whether I'm immunized with rubella vaccine.

When both of us stepped into the office, "Congratulation! Both of you can get married tomorrow." Such a funny doctor! Test results were good except my 'bad' cholestrol was way too high. Blame it on the ice cream, cheese cakes, pisang goreng, Chipster and chocolates. The only way is to cut down all the sweet stuff and more YOGA!!!!!

We burned RM628 on this blood test. How I wish moolah grows on trees!

FYI, I hate needles. And I must admit that I'm totally a chicken when I see needles. I was talking like a M16, the doctor sensed that I'm nervous and asked me to lay down on the bed.


"You better relax urself, or else your veins will shrink and I will need to poke lotsa holes to look for the right vein."

*GULP* I quickly do what I was told to. You see how can I not listen to my doctor, he knows me best. I swear to you my face is as white as a sheet of Double A paper. I look like a sick patient.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, darling, wat's goin on these days? My sis and bro's bad cholesterol was slightly over the limit as well!!!! I haven't checked mine yet, I hope I'm ok, sigh~
Hahahaha...that pic of you lying on the bed is soooo funny!!! Hahahaha...

BB _____ Fishx said...

why jiejie cut your face orhx??
so funny^^