Saturday, November 17, 2007

Wedding Preparation # 1

I must say that I'm not ready to get married YET. Sometimes wedding is not about the two of us. It involves 2 totally different families. Different up bringing, different mentality and different lifestyle. And because of 'family' issue, conflict arise and I hate to admit that I'm not good at handling both parties. For those who has gone through this stage, you will definitely understand this 'phase', that I'm going through. And for those of you who are planning to get married, you will definitely have the chance to 'taste' it.

It was sad that I argued with my mum due to conflicting viewpoint. It was unpleasant at all. Torn between two person I love so dearly, it was catastrophic. I could only kneel down and pray. And THANK GOD mum and I are in talking terms. I don't know when will be the next bombing of Hiroshima, but I sincerely pray that it will not happen in the next few weeks. *finger crossed*

11th of November 2007 is the day Baby officially came to my house to present betrothal gifts to my parents.
14th November 2007, its our 9th anniversary. Only to realize that we were engaged for one year. Over the past one year, receiving wedding invitations that addressed us Mr. Anoti Voo & Fiancee were so jovial that brings me over the moon.



And for now....I look forward to the day I'm officially Mrs Voo. Just wish that everything runs smoothly and nothing will come in between us.

5 comments:

Blur Angel said...

hello Marie VOO !! :> don't be upset okie? everything will be alright , it is just a phase... stay cheerful ! make sure Mr.VOo sayangs and loves u ! or i will smack him for u ok ??

Marie said...

MINN!! I'm so glad to hear from u. I seriously need retail therapy. I think I shud fly over to s'pore to shop!

Yes!! if he bullies me...make sure u smack him!! (but chances are very slim...coz I bully him most of the time)

Anonymous said...

wah sayang, i wanna shop too~ hai~ haven't shopped for so long... can't buy anything here in oz, dunno y... but anyway, i know wat u're going thru cos i saw everything during the preparation, so cheer up, wedding should b a happy occassion~

p/s i wonder when i would b called mrs kikuchi, wahahahah!!!!

Marie said...

regina my sayangggg......u better come back ASAP. My head 'oi bao za' edi...

Mrs Kikuchi???? sounds so cute. Its like our 'I kuchik u' term. I hope u know which term I'm toking bout.

BB _____ Fishx said...

wakakakxx!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!