Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Its strange that I didnt update any pics bout my HK & Guangzhou trip especially a self-absorbed narcissistic person like me. I enjoyed my trip to the max, every seconds of it. Probably its the time constraint or I just lost interest at myself. This I need to find out.

Anyway, since today its Halloween, I shud show u my Halloween experience in Hong Kong.

Yes! I went to Hong Kong Disney. Don't luff at me! Its my 1st Disney experience.
Can you see Mickey Pumpkin?

Halloween Parade! It was fantastic! I was like 3 y.o. kid.Yep! I went to Ocean Park the next day.

Look like they celebrate Halloween too. (I still prefer Disney's one)Argh!! So cute!!!

Last but not least, it was on my desk this morning.....Baby made one for me! Thanks dear!

I think he sensed that I'm fuming inside. That's why he made me this.

SO FOLKS! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Marie, from the photos, can see u ae enjoying so much on yur fun holiday! HAppy Halloween to u ya!

Anonymous said...

That Halloween decor at the entrance is exactly the same as the one in LA last year!