Friday, October 26, 2007

The Princess Returns

After so many many moons(weeks are like years), I'm finally back to the land I call home. No more walking and waiting for public transports. I dont hav to suffer from 'heels bite' and back pain. Other than that, I can stay away from kiasu, smelly and rude fellas that I met in public transports (especially those Tanah Besar Orang). It made me appreciate my country very very much. At least I hav a car that drives me right in front of or closer to the shops I want to go to.

Talking bout public transport.......


"Mummy II, next time u don't put mine inside ok? I buy you rice rice beee-uuu-ti-poool stroller."

We went to Hong Kong and Guang Zhou for the past 2 weeks 30% for business and 70% for shopping. (make sure Baby don't read this or else I'll be left at home next time when he goes to overseas trade shows or world expos.) It was 'fruitful', at least I got what I want and Baby got his gadgets and found himself a handful or suppliers.

Hong Kong was all about expos, factory outlet and shopping. Guangzhou is about bargaining and FOOD, FOOD, FOOD. Oh!! Besides that, I think most of you wud not bliv what I got from Guangzhou. I BOUGHT 5 GOWNS for only RMB 1290 approximately RM650. 1 Wedding Gown and 4 Evening Gowns for 2 nites wedding dinner. Plus, I can even afford to buy Mum & Mummy II 2 lovely elegant gowns for less than RM 500. And I bought 3 dresses for my bridesmaids. ALL BRAND NEW!!!! Isn't that cheap or what??? Dirt cheap! That's why I LOVE GUANGZHOU!!!!! U shud really check out Guangzhou's wedding gown street. Heaps of them! U can even custom make that takes u about 1-2weeks for only less than RM250. Isnt that a bargain or what? SO spread the words and tell ur frens.

I remembered asking how much is a custom make gown from our local bridal boutique, tell u what....it ranges from RM1k and above. And to rent 5 gowns from the local bridal shops it will cost me around RM2300. With the amount I spend in Guangzhou, I can buy Baby, Daddy and Daddy II each a set of suit/tuxedo. Wedding is just a ceremony, I dont need a gown which is full of swarovski crytals that will cost me RM3k, all I need is an elegant gown, as simple as that. So, I think I made the right choice.

Save the best for last k. So if u wanna look at my gowns, stay tune till the end of Dec. I'll showcase my 'goodies'.

CHECKED! Wedding and Evening gowns settled.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cheap!
Will ask for your advices when our day is here.... - Ed

Anonymous said...

*hyperventilating* SURE OR NOT!!?? I am SO going there to shop for evening dresses! You still remember the place?

-cherry

Anonymous said...

WAHHHHH!!! that's so freakin cheap!!! Will definitely keep that in mind~ RYOTAAAA!!! Guangzhou ni ikimashou (let's go to Guangzhou)!!!! wakakakaka... i bet he'll love it~

Anonymous said...

I only thought of taking my wedding photos in Guangzhuo when attending my best friend's wedding. Think I can get a gown instead, lovely!