Friday, October 5, 2007

Blissfully Yours #5

Another 13 weeks to go. I have not sorted out my wedding guest list YET. Renovation work is 90% done. I'll be having headache for the next two weeks. I need to organize my wardrobe, arrange our clothes, systematize my beauty products, make ups and hair products, decorate all my open shelves. Its not easy when I have tonnes of perfumes, jeweleries and hair accessories simply lying around the house. I need time to 'find' & 'collect' all my stuffs.

The room is almost done. Waiting for the wall paper and curtain to be up and a King size bed. Have not really decided on the pattern for the wall paper and the fabric for the curtain, just bcoz I'm too picky.

I must get everything done before I go off to HK & China. Yoga is taking a lot of my time, that's why I will cut down my fitness classes next week. Ming (my classmate) said that I'm lazy lately =( , bcoz I rarely update my blog. *so ashamed* I admit that I've been slacking lately. I think I need to set my priorities right. Gosh, I must get down to business before December comes.


To all my bridesmaids, best men out there. I will call u guys once I'm back from my trip. I seriously need u guys to help me out. *smuaks*

1 comment:

ZMM said...

No wonder haven't seen you around.. buzy with your wedding huh?