Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Messy Desktop


When Chin Nee gave me this tag, behind my mind I was asking myself whether I shud rearrange all my desktop icons before print screen. On second thoughts, I guess I shud reveal the 'real' me. I hav to admit that tidying up my desktop is the last thing I want to do. The one that u are looking at are way better than my previous one where there were Excels and Words FULLY occupied my desktop. I think I only sorted out those files 2 months ago when Baby can't find the file he wanted. *paiseh*

I'm a 'Rotten Apple'. Look good from the outside, but infested with worms inside. Messy-ness is in my genes I guess, I will only clear/clean/arrange when I'm in the mood (only god knows when. weeks? months? years?) Ask my former housemates, I can let my clean clothes sit in the laundry basket for dont know how long until I ran out of undies. Shame on me! I'm trying my very best to turn into a new leaf. Just give me time to adjust myself.

And now those of them who have already pimped their desktops are...

iRonnie - I Set No Corner
Thess - Thesserie
Rebecca - Skippy Heart
Knoizki - A Dialogue With K
Beng - Kauderwelch
Vanidosa Marie
Vanidosa at blogspot
MyGoodFinds with KK
Dom Lawrence
Rebecca
BluePanjeet
ROSE
KNOIZKI
SARDONICNELL
Girlie
Janice said…I need a new working desk, the current one is converted from a dressing table, its a bit uncomfy to work on
Desktop of Demoments with Chinneeq
Marie with her messy Desktop


Cherry its time to show me yours. Artistic person like you must hav impressive desktop. Irene, I would love to see urs too...show me ur Justin Timberlake, if u happen to have one.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply Gorgeous.

Thank you for joining.

Ronnie said...

thanks for doing the tag. have a great weekend. :D

Chinneeq said...

Thanks Marie for sharing with us your picture. I saw a beautiful bride there, make me envy really :p

Anonymous said...

Wah..nice picture! my desktop is super messy lar.

I think we should make a trip back to perth. Miss the fried squid tentacles. cant find it in msia and sg.
-cherry

Anonymous said...

wow!@ you look like a model!:)

Blur Angel said...

hey hey ... a tag for u ... i'm sure u'll like to share your experience buying shoes of size 3!!

http://blurangel.com/blog/?p=884

ZMM said...

You call this messy? Aiyo.. So nice..

I like the photo you have there.. nice.. and sweet.