Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Help! I'm insane....

I think I'm insane. As crazy as it sounds, I can clearly hear wedding bells. LOUD & SUPER CLEAR. Its traumatising to imagine the chaotic scene and all those fighting scene happening on that Big Day. Which contributed to my disturbed sleeps lately all bcoz I couldnt get things done! Mainly on the wedding preparation. I'm very very frustrated!! Especially when my parents are expecting me to sort out every single thing for them just bcoz my sista is not around. it even gets on my nerves when Baby only cares about his business and left all the 'job' to me. I feel like giving up. Whatever will be will be~ But I'm not those person who sits and waits. Thats not so me! I know I'm overacting, but I'm just afraid I will break down. I will seriously go crazy one day.

Sigh~ I wonder is it me or my pms talking. I think I need help!!!

Sorry guys for not replying ur comments and visiting ur blog.

4 comments:

Blur Angel said...

Don't worry , u still have about 1.5 months to go ! :) take care..hugs!

Irene said...

you're supposed to go a bit insane when planning your own wedding. ;)

HUGS and hope everyone remembers to help you. If not, start delegating.

Anonymous said...

Poor thing. Most brides go through your phase (though i haven't) but i read alot about their experiences. It is just for awhile and before you know it, you're back to the normal and cheerful one. So just hang on. Everything will be fine. Meanwhile, go for massage to relax!

-cherry

Anonymous said...

hey darling, my sis is having nightmare every night for the past few days...and she's been a bit panicky and anxious too... don't worry, u'll b fine, let me know if i could help (well, i've got my sis's wedding to sort out too, hahaha)...