Saturday, November 1, 2008

Its not easy....

Day one was really bad, I could hardly fall asleep. Only till then I realised that our king size bed is unquestionably huge. I slept at his side, used his bolster and pillow, but that doesn't stop me from thinking of him. I tucked myself in before 11pm but I only manage to drift into lalaland around 2am in the morning. I woke up at 9am the next morning.

I dislike driving to work alone. I have to carry my own laptop bag, this is not fun. All these while I took all his effort for granted, all his small little gestures like carrying my laptop bag and my water tumbler means a lot to me. Driving home after work was even worse, we usually talk and discuss bout our daily encounters and events, yesterday I was sitting alone listening to Hitz FM until MIL called and asked where about. I told her, "I'm on my way home."

Last year's Halloween, Anoti made me this cute lil' fella...


If I were to celebrate Halloween in KK, give me a flying broomstick please.

I want to dress up like the pretty Nicole Kidman riding on her flying broomstick. Gosh I miss him so much.

2 sleepless nights are good enough to make me a member of the panda family. I think its wise that I go home to sleep with my mum tonite or else I might give Anoti a shock when he sees me on Sunday nite. Wouldn't want to risk myself looking like this.


Till then have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

Blur Angel said...

i slept alone last night too...:(