Monday, November 24, 2008

Shaving Private Parts

This post is not about shaving ur bushy nest into heart, flower or durian shape. Before you judge me and say that I'm some kinda psycho or pervert. Please READ ON!


When I was about to shut down the computer, Anoti has already tucked comfily in bed with the remote control randomly zapping thru Astro.



"OMG!!! Astro is showing "Shaving Private Parts." O_O



My first reaction was,
" SEE! SEE! Let me WATCH!"


Then I spotted this....

-

-

-

-

-


Cheh!
What a turn off!! SAVING PRIVATE RYAN pula! Such a HUGE difference! Hahahaa...Anoti is definitely an attention seeker.




My sincere apology to Director Steven Spielberg or Lead Actor Tom Hanks, Anoti has no intention to condemn ur wonderful movie but he was trying to grab my attention.

4 comments:

jazzmint said...

hahaha he sure knows how to get ur attention :P

Anonymous said...

I watched that (for the 3rd time..) on Sun's night as well... LOL xx

Anonymous said...

meow

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!