Sunday, November 23, 2008

Star Of Tomorrow Showcase @ 1Borneo

I've been conned! Anoti said he wanted to go to 1Borneo to watch Madagascar 2.

Before we left the house, he quickly took his DSLR & 55-250mm teleport lens. Wasn't bothered to ask him.
We headed to GSC upon arrival, but was shocked when he returned without the tickets. All he said was, "I'll bring u tmr nite." "What happened?" I asked. All he said was bcoz the Showcase starts at 2pm too, I dont want to miss this event.

Yes...the showcase that he was so excited was this Canton Pageant (Chinese chicks) hosted by Eric Tseng.






We reached there really early...see it for urself....








Out of 12 candidates, only 3 candidates that I personally think that are pretty.



The rest was....hmm...too chinese looking.....eyes were too small and some are are TOO SKINNY!



My favorite was this....(sorry aaa...i 4got ur name and ur number)

She has this ABC look and her eyes are just so electrifying...*shivers*


But then, the judges gave the honor to candidate no.5 which is a dentist. Fair enough, she's very confident during the whole show.

Congratulations No. 5!



The 2 hours event was very entertaining, I'm not really into the girls BUT BUT I admit I was really entertained by this funny fella...



Eric Tseng



Do you know why I'm so into him? Hehehe...while Anoti was busy snapping photos, this man pointed at me and smiled at me. Yiiiihhhaaa!!! I'm a happy chick!


PS: FYI, I'm not into older man, just that I never experience this kinda celebrity encounter. *blush* I live on top of trees remember?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Think Anoti purposely don't wanna tell you his mission is to watch the event! :P

Nvm lar... Madagascar 2 can wait...

Marie said...

Alice, yea...i think that's his intention. At least there's this old man who keep me entertained thru out the event. Quite an experience.