Saturday, November 22, 2008

More You & Less Me

"It is a long journey to learn that not everything is about ME and MYSELF. In fact, I am still learning." Cherry
I couldnt agree more to her when she mentioned bout this on her post. What she mentioned has waked me up.

I always blame Anoti for not putting any effort in this baby making project. It is all his fault bcoz all I know that he only cares for his business and nothing else. I guess I am absolutely wrong. I think he wants lil' sunshine as much as I do. What he is doing now is for our future, for a better living.

If he's not keen on having one...he would not have spend good ol' 30 mins with this lil' fella every morning....
Noel, our Nephew @ 7 months

I'm so sorry dear! How silly to think that u are being selfish and you love only your job. *smack meself* Anyway, it gives us more excuse to 'work harder'... Labbiuuuuu....

5 comments:

Blur Angel said...

Don't worry , i'm sure he understands ... :) Gambatae!!! i'm still waiting for my kai zai/lui !! :)

Anonymous said...

It's year end...go for a holiday cum 2nd honeymoon. Maybe little sunshine will come after that. :)

Marie said...

Min, thanks! I will try my best! Once I have one...i'll bring it to s'pore to visit u.

Julie, what a good idea! Will check out MAS/AirAsia later...thank u very much!

jazzmint said...

hey don't so stress lah..just relax and have fun ;)

Anonymous said...

:~~) I am touched! Reading your post also reminded me to appreciate the same thing from my loved one. *blush*