Thursday, October 30, 2008

When you're away......

Anoti went to Clubmed Cherating(incentive trip) flew to KL this afternoon and will only be back till Sunday night. Since married, this is the FIRST time, he is away from me. Without him around, my world is so gloomy, and my mood is decidedly downbeat.


Tonite is my first night without him beside me, I just can't imagine the rest of nights. He called me up just now and told me that without me around, he rather keep the DSLR in the bag, no subject to take. When I heard that, tears rolled down like a leaking tape water.


Normally he is the one who shuts the window bcoz he knows that I'm scared that there might be lizards sticking on it. Tonite, I left it open. He is the one who turns off the lights when we sleep, tonite, I have to leave the bedside lightings on.


He is now in KL and will only be going to Clubmed tomorrow morning. Sigh~~I seriously miss him very very much....but I can't let him know I cry or else he will not enjoy his trip.

Blame it on me, I'm just too dependent on him. Tell me how am I going to sleep tonite......


Shattered,
Mrs. Anoti :(

1 comment:

Blur Angel said...

aw.. i can feel your pain! me too! yeah , let's count down to Sunday when the guys will be home! :) *smile*