Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Your is Mine, Mine is Mine

Finally I understand the meaning of " What's yours is mine..."

Before this, I had always wanted a DSLR. After one year, my wish came true.

When Anoti decided to get me a Canon EOS 450D, Canon launched a value for money camera EOS Rebel XS. Just the right timing!

I'm as happy as a dancing bumble bee.

But later I found out that this so called gift, is not really mine. Because Anoti was playing with it every night. He even went to the extreme of buying extra lens. And those lens don't come cheap.
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6


And when I tought he would be contented with this, he bought another lens today.

I seriously don't understand what is in his head. That day he was complaining bout the price of chicken wings, and now he spends like no body's business. I geram or not? U tell me.


"UUUIIIII!!! (no more darling, loung gung, baby) WHO LET YOU BUY THIS?"


"It's all because of you, you will need this one day, trust me!"



Get me a bucket! I WANT TO VOMIT BLOOD!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

29-Oct-08 10:48:12 PM (*)Edmond @ Guak(*) Anthony Voo ask marie upload photos to her blog lah
29-Oct-08 10:48:34 PM (*)Edmond @ Guak(*) Anthony Voo she havent show off her birthday present (which is actually use by her husband...)
------------------
Hahahhahah I gonna play with it tomorrow... dont publish this comment.. :)

jazzmint said...

haha so good lah. he's probably reading review and figure u need those lenses :P.

50mm is superb, go play with it

Blur Angel said...

UUUUIIII ! who give you permission to buy ar? next time must get your wifey to agree before buying ok? and it will be HERS! not YOURS! hahahah

Marie said...

Mr Meow: I didnt know he tell u this...

Jazzmint: Yea, the lens is great. But i didnt expect to have it so soon. I'm still having trouble figuring out each n every function.

Min: Thanks dear! I didnt know that my interest would become his HOBBY. Next time u might see us fighting over this camera.

Anonymous said...

Last week he told me he bought a new camera. Then after read your blog, only found out its your birthday present. Anyway, just make sure your next present is not any high tech gadget! LOL - meow

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie...love ur blog...cant stop reading it after bumping into ur blog around a month ago...

Am now reading ur wedding prep stuff..wow...ur gowns are lovely..& as u said..dirt cheap as well...too bad I discovered ur blog a little too late..coz my wedding is in 3months' time..everything is abt 70% settled now...too late for a GUANGZHOU trip...hehe...but will surely share wif my frens next time...:)

Hahahaa...I can truly understand what u mean here...my hubby-to-be is also like tat...haha...

Know that ur baby is coming anytime now...so..all the best & take care...