Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thanks!

Dear friends, thanks for all the emails even when I'm not active in blogging. Many of you are still very interested on the Guangzhou Wedding Gown Hunt. I hope all my emails have helped you brides-to-be.

For those of you who needs help to get something from Guangzhou Wedding Street drop me an email. I'll be going there this November to help some friends to buy their daughters flower girl dresses. Please let me know before the 9th of November 2008. Thanks!

With lotsa lotsa love,
Marie a.k.a Mrs A-Noti-Voo

7 comments:

Blur Angel said...

Finally Mrs Anoti-Voo is back!! :) nah.. i'm not getting married YET ! so i don't need anything from GuangZhou's wedding street !

Marie said...

Min Baby, yes I'm back! I lost my groove to write. Need some time to pick up. And I can only write in the morning, at nite I MUST sleep early. hehehe....

How is everything with ur lovely darling a? I don't post anymore, but I read ur post k...meaning to say i still CARE! *huggles*

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mrs Voo.....

Anonymous said...

You're back! I thought this blog gonna just go *puff*...gone. :P

Marie said...

Mr Meow, will update more about Anoti. hehehe

Hi Julie, no it wont! this is my playground. This is where i meet lotsa friends. Thanks for visiting!

Sunshine said...

WOW are you sure you can help to buy? when would you be going and when coming back ya... hehehe rubbing my hands happily

Marie said...

Sunshine, I'll be going to Shenzhen, HK and GZ. leaving on the 9th Nov, coming back on the 16th Nov. hehehhe