Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sushi, anyone?

Work has been really stressful especially every beginning and end of the month. Juggling between 2 business, ain't that stressful enough, you tell me. When the mind is congested with errands, appointments and endless assignments, the mind will just go blank for a while.

Have you experienced when the mind just went blank and the hand starts to scribble. when you're just so stressed and the poor pen is the only victim that you can release all ur tension, that's the time your hand will be busy scribbling unrelated notes or drawings. This happens all the time, especially when you're on the phone.

Did you know that all these unrelated notes and drawings may take on meanings. Having that in mind, I saw Anoti's note pad written "SUSHI", while he was talking on the phone. I was DAMN HAPPY thinking that I will have a Japanese weekend or Japanese Dinner tonite. But bcoz I was too busy to confirm with him, I went on doing my work.

So, in the afternoon, when we went out to deliver our goods, Anoti took out his hp....

"Hello can I speak to Sushi please? I'm Anoti from XXX ...."

O_o" WHO ON EARTH CALL HERSELF SUSHI!!!!!!!

"Are you serious? Sushi?"

"She said she's Sushi wor..."

"Name aaa?? Its SUZY lar!!!!"

"There's such name call Suzy meh?"

*fainted on the floor*

Pardon me. You see, my Anoti knows Mimi, Amy, Annie, Mary, Michelle, Lisa, Jane, Melissa, Jessica, Joanne.....

Geraldine, Giselle, Daisy, Daniella, Faythe, Anastacia, Zara, Zaria are definitely not in his dictionary. But this clearly proves that my Anoti doesn't have many girlfriends. As far as I'm concern, he is only interested in MARIE, so it doesn't matter if he doesn't know that there's Suzy, Suzie, Sneezy or Sleezy....

But I clearly know that there goes my Japanese dinner tonite/weekend....

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

mumbojumbo said...

haha!!!! Sushi? There goes your Japanese weekend:)

Annie Q said...

1st time here.

I enjoy reading your blog! hahahhahaha.. u make up my day! I laugh so loud by reading this post!

Regina said...

Wahaha... ur ah gu is so cute!

Marie said...

Dinah: in a way, it made me so stupid. in the other way, it proves that I'm a 'sin ka'(canto) or 'sen gah'(hakka).

AnnieQ : Tenfew tenfew...my hub is a China man, he knows ling ling, ting ting, ping ping....Those Jingle, Tingle, Dangle he has zero idea.

Regina: U know him lar...this Cina ah pek!

jazzmint said...

haahha...he probably feels like eating sushi that's why lah :P

Regina said...

By the way, I just remembered that Ryota used to have a classmate from China who named herself...drum roll please...TEQUILA! Hahahaha... now that's what you call RIDICULOUS!

Pam Song said...

Hahaha. This is hilarious! Haha.

Blur Angel said...

Auntie Marie , where have you been ??? i miss u dearly!!!
update your blog or message me over msn !!

*hugs*

Min