Sunday, April 27, 2008

Meant for each other?

Walking down that 10 yrs, this is a question I NEVER ask myself.

Never did I ask myself, how compatible we are.....
Can sumone define compatible pls, we don't fart at the same time, how?

Never did I ask myself, can I love this man for the rest of my life....
Aiya, 'love' is just a word, I don't even know how long I'll live

Never did I ask myself, do we share the same interest....
I don't care, as long as he don't stop me from doing what I like

Never did I ask myself, do we share the same value of life....
Aren't sleep, eat, work, shit and *ahem* valueS of life, everyone does it right?

Never did I ask myself, will I find happiness....
Cheh! Happy maaa....can find elsewhere...why must it be his responsible

Never did I ask myself, is he the one for me....
Whether he's the one or not, i need someone to catch cockroach, to change the tires, to carry shopping bags, not easy to find these days

Never did I ask myself, what if I'm wrong....
How wrong wor? This is not an exam, I won't be graded maaa....

You see, I never seem to bother all these questions. Am I putting my future to RISK? *smacks head* Someone should inform me earlier.....Oh boy!! Don't start the grandmother story k....

Hmm...Are we meant for each other? It makes me ponder...

I think I need to find an answer to this.

So without thinking twice, I checked him out, search search search and found this.....



Oh yes! "Identical Moles" stamped by God when he made Anoti and I.

P/s: Lou Gung, DON'T RUN AWAY! I'm destined to spend all your earnings......*evil grins*

10 comments:

Pam Song said...

Haha. Matching moles. Haha. Good one. YOU GUYS WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER! Wheee!!! =)

Irene said...

You are too funny, Marie!

Irene said...

You are too funny, Marie!

Anonymous said...

That's cute. It's all God's plan ya? :P

Chinneeq said...

obviously meant for one another!!

mumbojumbo said...

hahahah....funny la you!

Marie said...

Pam: If frens ask me why I get married so early, I'll tell them, bcoz we have a MATCHING SAME MOLES.

Irene: Serious, I just found that we have matching moles after that 'peaceful' night.

Julie: Thanks for visting. Your have a handsome boy!

Chinnee: Then my lou gung will hav no regrets marrying his first gf.

Dinah: Since its Labor Day tomorrow, go 'check out' ur hubby tonite. *chuckle*

Sunshine said...

wah like that also can :)

im going to check for moles too hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hi first time here.Like ur blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hi first time here. Like ur blog :)