Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SUPER EXHAUSTED

My battery is almost flat by now. Just finished my power point for tomorrow's presentation. ARGGH! very very tired. Summore, aunty visit at the wrong time. What a day! Just hope that everything will run smoothly tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be Mummy's II Bday....can anyone tell me what shud I buy for my Mother In Law? This will be my first present as a daughter in law. That's why I wanna give something that she will remember so that she will LOVE me for the rest of my life. (Am I asking to much ar?)

Anyway...I'm thinking of Bird Nest or Gold Earrings. What do u think? which is better? or any best-er pressie. Bear in mind I dont have much time to shop tmr. So hav to be very precise on what to buy and have to be really convenient to get.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will think that gold earrings will be the better choice. She can keep it forever with her.
But of course, if it's in your budget, get both then... :=) (guess she will really remember u).

Anonymous said...

Jie, the most precious gift is the coming baby voo! I guess she will definitely feel surprise for ur first gift if u can rili make it la..aiyo..Although im very nervous to be aunty in this kind of age, but for ur happpiness, im willing to sacrifice..muahaha.. don get touched! Help me to wish aunty happy birthday ya!

lissakong said...

gold earring is good...

Clarice said...

It's me Clarice... I have shifted from wordpress to blogspot.

What have u picked at the end? Birdnest or gold earring???

Marie said...

Clarice, oh! didnt know that u hav moved to wordpress. I personally like wordpress. I bought gold earrings, Anoti says that bird nest will definitely be sitting in the shelf for yrs.

Girl, no baby. Hav to work 'hard' next month. Don't worry...i'll make u babysit my baby once u come back for holiday.

Lisa, I bought earrings so that she can wear everyday.

Chinneeq said...

something to eat (pou) like bird nest better i think :p