Saturday, April 26, 2008

You are Fired!

We fired the confinement lady yesterday! We made up a story telling her that my BIL's parents will be arriving today because they are very worried about my SIL. My BIL in a very polite manner said sorry to the aunty and said he'll pay him RM1k for 10 days.

To be honest, NON of us like the confinement lady. She's damn lazy, she doesn't know how to cook, she's very dirty and she's very kaypoh. We later found out that she's inexperienced. SEI MEI!! Coming to the house is like a Get A Way Bali Trip for her. Summore, she get paid RM2200 for this holiday....

For the past 10 days, Mummy II will complain bout the CL over dinner, can u imagine EVERYDAY non stop. I pity Mummy II, she was the one who is doing all the cookings, washings (w machine), feeding (SIL & Baby) and changing nappies. Ppl who do not know her might mistaken her as the Confinement Lady. And that so called confinement lady duty is to bathe baby and fold nappies. *smacks head*

Anoti was so furious and told Mummy II to fire her. He was the one who gave Mummy II the courage. Mummy II took Anoti's advice, called up for replacement and fire the Confinement Lady the next day.

My SIL is such a poor thing, she has infections at her *ahem* and the confinement lady is giving her pain in the *ass*. So its good for her and the baby that the aunty leaves.

It gives me a lesson, next time I'll interview my CL before I hire her. I'll show her the recipe book and see whether she can cook all the dishes inside. Or else, I wouldn't think of taking her.


SO BYE BYE AUNTY!


>>Talking bout confinement, I'm so so lucky because I get a share on what my SIL is having. I get to drink Red & Black Dates Drinks every morning, herbal soup in the afternoon and Chicken Wine everyday. I think I'll be really healthy after all these.

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Marie, it is good that you now able to take good food to "pou" yourself.

One thing about CL, do hire from recommendation from friends rather than confinement center. This way we can ask our friends what is she like, if she suits our lifestyle, if the food she cook suit us, if she supports breastfeeding.

That is what we normally do. All the best to your SIL. Hope she recover well!

Angeleyes said...

Marie, my SIL also from Sabah and her mom actually brought a CL over to Kl for the confinement. And guess what? After just one week she told my brother she has to leave and ask him to pay her and give her an air ticket home! She did not complete her contract andstill has the cheek to asked to be paid and my poor SIL was left alone! Luckily my SIL mom is still around (she actually booked the flight home just a day before the CL decided to leave!) And she was damn lazy too but bragged that she has more than 10 years of experience.... now I think she get a bad name in KK!
When she leave she did not even apologize to my SIL and just leave liddat. Imagine she demanded RM2800 for her service!
She still said my nephew very notti where in fact he was such a good boy when my SIL's mom and my mom took over.

I'll get her name and make sure u won't get her for your confinement!