Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've been FOOLED!

Damnit! I was fooled by someone really CLOSE to me. She's a part of my life and plays a really big role in my years of growing up. She could be very unpredictable at times but lately she's been really loyal to me and we'll meet each other every month. We'll hav pillow talks and such. I used to think that she's very troublesome because she gives me headache and pain all the time. She can even influence my mood and my appetite. Can you see how great is her impact on me. I couldn't believe that she did that to me!

Besides giving me all the troubles, I still love her very very much bcoz she's the only one who can bring joy to my life. Without her, I'm not a perfect woman. She's like a friend to me, some of you will feel insecured and panic if she's not around and some of you will thank her for sharing this special moment with you.


So that day I sent her away for a holiday bcoz I thought that she deserves a break. So she's been away for close 2 months (51 days) and I THOUGHT that she has found someone new and decided to travel around with her partner for the next few months. BUT I WAS WRONG!

She gave me HOPE but now she's taking it back. I'm going to show her how disappointed I am by telling the whole wide world about her irresponsible act for having too much fun, so much so that she missed her flight ! YEs, its you Ms. Period. SHAME ON YOU!


I'll punish you for making me feeling stupid! I'm not going to talk to you for this time being. And you sleep and talk to THIS from now onwards!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

SERVE YOU RIGHT! *blek*

2 comments:

Angeleyes said...

Ouch! What a bummer! Anyway, never stop trying!!! Jia You!

jazzmint said...

haha...and i thought which fren was that :P..nvm..try again, then u can ask her fly kite later ;)