Wednesday, April 9, 2008

GOOD NEWS!!

To all of you who wants to get cheap wedding gowns from Guang Zhou. Its time for you to pay attention to my blog. Hehehee!!! Jual Mahal a bit 1st.

I will upload pictures of Jiang Nan Da Dao this few days. Big thank you to Mr. Meow!!! *hugs*

Mr Meow and Soon-to-be Mrs Meow are tying the knot next year, they called me the nite before they set off to GZ and I told them my 'gown shopping' experience. In return, Mr. Meow MSN Anoti this morning and emailed us pics of the wedding street. Mrs. Meow managed to get CHEAP and BEAUTIFUL GOWNS!

See! I told you this is NO JOKE! So, if you wanna know more...MUST MUST STAY TUNE!!! I promise you that no matter how BUSY I get, die die I will give you a post on these. Bcoz I want all of you to have a beautiful wedding gown.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

wah quickly post... im waiting...