Friday, October 24, 2008

Tawau Trip

I'll be away during this long weekend. Will be attending my daddy's best friend wedding at Tawau. Nothing to brag about, but when I know that his wife is barely my sister's age (20 y.o), I just couldn't help but to wonder how should I address my uncle's wife. FYI, my uncle is 47 y.o.

Love is blind. Perhaps love can really make us walk that extra mile.
This I ponder......


Daddy told us he'll bring us to savour Tawau best food. This I can't wait!! SEAFOOD SEAFOOD HERE I COME! If the weather allows, I might be going to Sipadan or Pom Pom Island. Have to put my Canon EOS 1000D to good use
. Give me my sunblock.


My 1 month old baby!! Gift from Anoti.

3 comments:

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Wow, what a lovely gift from hubby. Do take more nice pictures and post them all here in your blog and enjoy your weekend!

jazzmint said...

wow..got new toy, so syiok eh

Marie said...

Princess Mummy, I hav to many pics to show off. But I realised I put on lotsa weight. I dont think its a good idea to post up.

Jazzmint, can u be my sifu? hehehee....so much to learn. Not easy handling such a big monster.