Wednesday, September 5, 2007

On My 12 Days of Disappearance

*kiss screen*

*kiss keyboard*

*kiss mouse*

*kiss touchpad*

*kiss gmail*

*kiss blogger*

Nothing can stop me from kissing all these around me. I can be the next Shu Qi bcoz my lips are numb for too much kissing. I miss everyone, everthing and every blogs that I read.

Its my bad that I hav abandoned this blog for almost 12 days due to unforeseen reason. mainly I was too too tired and lazy to update Too many things had happened that I wished I can update but I hav such a pea brain that can only allow me to remember my name, my Baby, my family and my SHOES. That's why I live a simple life. O_O

No way I'm going to sing you "On my twelve Day of Disappearance, my true love came to me....." this kinda crap. but I'm going to bring you news of great joy....a joy to be shared by the whole people. I'm sure it will make everyone in the family looking forward to its arrival. And just another 8 months to go, the house will be much merrier with its wailing sound and laughter. And with all of these lil' hints I've given you....

YES! you're right! We're expecting for a BABY!!!!! Another new member in the family.

Worry not! Its not mine. Its Baby's sister, my future SIL. Isn't that great. Just 4 months after the wedding I'll be officially a Q-Niong (Hakka) or Kao Mou (Canto). How cool is that. Mummy II has started pregnancy meal for SIL edi. She has special soup everyday and special meal that made me so jealous! Hehehe....shame on me! Can sumone pls smack me!

Other than that, one of their rabbit is pregnant too. While mummy II takes care of SIL diet, I'm in charged of the rabbit's diet. I must make sure she takes her meal regularly and exercise every day. Poor Onn Onn, her daddy and mummy were way too busy with the lil' one and they have neglected her.But nvm, Onn Onn still have me. I'll be your 'ai ya mummy' instead. Thank god she's been behaving really well.

On the contrary, Lok Lok has broke his right fore limb and is down with pneumonia. I made him a splint and head off to the vet yesterday. I know chances of him recovering is quite slim. But I'll try my best to make him live no matter what it takes. I could only pray for this lil' fella. Lok Lok Be Strong!!! *heartaches*

*To be Continued*

No comments: