Sunday, September 30, 2007

Baby's Kingdom

Before

After

My Baby had always wanted his toilet to look exactly like a hotel's one. Since, we have limited space, that's the best we can do.

Can you see my semi recess basin, Mummy II is worried that I can't wash my face or brush my teeth when I'm 5-9 months pregnant. She's afraid that my belly will be so big that I couldnt reach the water tap. Any mummy out there who has a semi recess basin would like to share
your experience on this?


Last but not least, Baby's throne. This WC is not cheap. Its more expensive than a one-seater leather recliner. It cost us RM1650 for this piece of Toto. I wanted to get a Malaysian made WC, but Baby was fussy over the quality of his 'throne'. *shakes head*

*Tips! Use Marble Top instead of Korean Klasik Cut Basin Top. Its more elegant and its cheaper!

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Wah....Marie, what a transformation. It is beautiful !!

Marie said...

Thank you berry much!