Friday, September 7, 2007

On My 12 Days of Disappearance : Part 3

Basically I've been so so busy babysitting this lil' fella.

With pneumonia and a broken limb, it aint easy to 'communicate'
with him. The only thing I can do is to feed him and pat him. No way is he going to eat from his food bowl. So what I did was to feed him by hand. So every morning and evening, I hav to spend a good whole ONE hour feeding him and the mosquitoes as well. Is this a normal behavior on sick rabbits? Can sumone please enlighten me before I spoil my rabbit.

Look at my 'mini splint'. Several of the doctors praised me saying that I did a great job.


Brought him to the vet today for his 3rd injection. I can't find a small box hence I just grabbed whatever is available and placed him inside. FYI, this is Mummy II vege basket.

Look at how manja is this sick rabbit. Don't play play! I brought this rabbit to the Sabah Animal Medical Center. SIL and BIL bought their rabbit for RM20. And I spent RM76 on its medical fees. Damn! Its the same theory as making baby. U make baby for FREE but u spend all ur coffin money on them. Ironic!

I think he's a bit over weight.

Look at how steady he is while waiting for the doctor. That's why all the nurses 'sayang' him. *roll eyes* I guess this is his tactic of winning the hearts of all the nurses.

Heh! I still prefer the small small you.Awww! Isn't he adorable. Time really flies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawww... poor little bit-bit...
hope ihe is doing fine now.

Here is a tag for you...
http://www.ramblingmoo.com/?p=1012

Anonymous said...

So cute! Makes me want to get a rabbit too. The dressing is super adorable. :)
-cherry