Friday, September 14, 2007

Blissfully Yours #2 & #3

Blissfully Yours #2
The Garden of Love: These were the 1st few shots that we took early in the morning. Psstt...I know I looked extremely huge in the 1st pic. But my Baby like the big size me this pic very much bcoz of my I-AM-SO-HUNG-FOOK-LOOK.




Blissfully Yours #3
The Comfort Zone: I love this series very very much. This was taken at the bridal shop's reception area, just right after u walked into the shop. I'm amazed both of us can pose so well when there were so many customers looking at us. That moment, we felt like we're superstars.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MARIE!! You are such a beautiful bride!! You look very hung-fok indeed and i think that's the best picture too. :)-cherry

= FLoReNcE = said...

Marie!! Just found out ur new blog today. And, I dunno u still remember me or not. I'm Ah Gu's friend. I'm so happy to see ur wedding pics..so sweet!! And, no doubt that u r a very pretty bride!!! See u on ur wedding dinner!!! :)

Marie said...

Cherry, Hung Fook? U never know what happened in another 10 yrs time? U'll probably see an unfriendly me with a knife in my right hand. Scary!

Florence, thanks! No doubt I will see u on the big day. Make sure u attend our wedding.