Thursday, September 6, 2007

On My 12 Days of Disappearance : Part 2

I went to my 3rd Follow Up on n Natural Family Planning on Monday. So before the class started, our speaker checked on every couple's chart. She will spend at least 5-8 mins discussing the pattern of our female cycle and sometimes teach us how to identify our 'peak'. So when it was my turn, I showed her the chart and the 1st thing that came out from her mouth is that....

"You should see a doctor."

"Huh? Why?"

"Bcoz ur cycle is NOOOT normal."

Wonder why its abnormal? The main reason is that I 'cheated' on my chart. It was a last-minute-simply-fill-in-the-form homework. So the brainless me just write whatever I feel that made the whole chart simply illogical/invalid. Wet, Dry, Wet, Dry and sometimes stretchy, man! the speaker would hav thought that I'm having chronic disease at such a young age. She was very worried indeed. She recommended some Chinese Singses and told me not to drink cold water. Baby was so furious that he pinched my hand and gave me those you-are-hopeless look. Guilty as charged!

I felt so bad after that but I did not hav the guts to tell her the truth. Hence, I promise I'll be good in the next follow up and make sure that I keep track on my *ahem*. Someone please remind me EVERYDAY! I'm just not consistent enuff.

2 comments:

Irene said...

OMG, marie! I almost peed my pants laughing and woke up my entire family.

You need to cheat properly! LOL.

I can just imagine your teacher thinking you have some sort of disease or something. LOL.

Marie said...

Irene, I know....I'm just plain dumb. Shud hav thought of that earlier. I walked off the place like a mad woman giggling all the way.

I think u're the only one who can relate to this. Bcoz not everyone understand BOM.