Thursday, March 6, 2008

Honeymoon-ing

I was really surprised to see a lot of emails and comments while i'm gone away. And I'm truly truly sorry that I didnt reply ur comments and emails. After my last post, Hubby and I were super duper busy with work. There were datelines to meet, proposals to prepare, errands to run and too many occasions to celebrate and enjoy(CNY, Valentine's Day, Birthday, Baby Showers....). And with our honeymoon trip ahead of us, we just cant have enough time for ourselves and hence it has DIRECTLY affected my already exhausted 'coconut'.

And thank god everything pays off. Hubby and I are now enjoying every moment of our hunny-moo. After a week in Taipei, we are now in Hong Kong. Will definitely update my trip once I'm back on the 10th March bcoz i hav too many things to tell all of you. And please pray for me that it will be a "fruitful" hunnymoo....*clears throat*

With Lotsa Love from HK,
Mrs Anoti Voo

P/S: To all of you who wants to buy ur wedding gowns, Wedding Street in Guang Zhou is called Jiang Nan Da Dao 江南大道。I'm sure your taxi driver will get u there. *wink*


7 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Hehe...Marie oh Marie...is it hunny-moon or horny-moon u got there?

Marie said...

hehehe...i think horny-moon would be more appropriate. *grins*

Anonymous said...

wahahaha...horny-moon! good one!
i certainly hope that it will be a 'fruitful' honeymoon, which means ur b'day pressie i mailed to u will be of good use very soon, hahaha...
i wanna travel too~ have to wait til end of this year, can hardly wait! i'm jumping off my pants now! hehe... it'll b a meet-the-parents-before-i-get-married-with-si-jepun-in-a-few-years-time type of honeymoon. hahaha...

mom2ashley said...

hey good luck and enjoy your trip!

Blur Angel said...

hahah didn't know that Mummy to QiQi is so cheeky too!!! :) Enjoy your HORNY moon!! SOon ,some one will be Marie Mummy already right??

= FLoReNcE = said...

Wow...nice trip u r having there. I'll be going to Taipei on Sept. Mind to share some feedback with me? I love Taipei!

Pam Song said...

Woo. Thanks for the wedding gown tip. =p Always good to know where to hunt for the right stuff beforehand. Haha.