Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Under the Hot Sun

There's this saying that goes, Don't wash dirty linen in public. But what if those dirty linens are clean brand new baby diapers, everyone in the neighborhood will start calling up wishing you "Congrats! Is there anything that I can help?" Its so nice of them.


Everyone in the house is preparing for the arrival of my sister-in-law's baby in April. I'm going to be Aunty Marie (Q-Niong - Hakka) really soon. Eventhough SIL is not living with us, Mummy II had already prepared a room for the baby. After the confinement month, Baby will be taken care by Mummy II when SIL goes to work. Oh! I just cant wait to get my 1st hands on experience with a REAL baby. So when my sunshine comes I'll be fully prepared giving him/her the very very best.


But whether there's a sunshine in me, both of us are still clueless bcoz my period is already 2 weeks late. Both of us decided not to get any HPT done keeping it full of suspense until the next period comes (if there's any). I told my mum that my thighs are getting bigger, she said its bcoz I ate too much. Perhaps I'm just over reacting. Only time will tell....

Chinnee, I just realised you are washing your baby diapers too....What a coincident! Anyway, I'm sure you're very excited to meet your twins.

1 comment:

Chinneeq said...

i am waiting, Marie!!!! update me yeah....