Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I hate to admit this....

As the title says it....I hate to admit that since I got married I received less birthday presents from friends and family. Even my parents didnt give me anything...i'm so so sad. Besides Anoti's pressie, the only 2 presents I received from friends are from Olivia and Regina who sent me a parcel all the way from Adel8. Thanks girls....

Body Shop's White Musk Dusting Powder from Olivia.
Love it very much bcoz it makes me SHINE!


Belly Belt all the way from Australia. I guess Regina is very excited to becoming an Aunty. But dear, I'm afraid I hav to put it aside 1st bcoz this morning HPT indicated 'single line'.



I think there goes our Mickey/ Minnie project. My mum is still in denial state, she still thinks that Sunshine is hiding somewhere in the belly. It makes me ponder......



7 comments:

Chinneeq said...

wow...granny is really kan cheong about it yeah!

Anonymous said...

GamBahTeh~

Anonymous said...

Marie, do u mind to tell me which dermatologist u have consulted which u mentioned in ur previous blog? is the effect good? thanks :)

mumbojumbo said...

don't be too stressed out about getting a mickey or a minnie....the more stressed you are, the more difficult it is to conceive so chill :P

Anonymous said...

errr...darling...i think i forgot to remove the price tag...*sweat*

Marie said...

CN: Everyone is very excited and kan cheong. Even his uncles and aunties.

Meow: Anoti hav to work harder.

Dinah: Yea...i think I'm putting a lot of pressure to myself.

Regina: Oh! I didnt notice that...hehee

Dermatologist? Dr. Melinda Tong @ Damai. She's a very nice person.

= FLoReNcE = said...

Hahaha...ask Ah Gu to jia you ya!!! :P