Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Taipei - HK - Macau

No doubt we went to these 3 beautiful places for my 'hornymoon'. Free and easy package which is just perfect for 2 lovey-dovey birds. We could wake up any time in the morning after a tiring workout everynite, we could *ahem* anytime when passion kicks in and the best of all we wont die of exhaustion. The only drawback is that, this trip doesn't come cheap.

Taipei 101 Mall

Well, when we waved goodbye to my parents-in-law in the airport b4 we go on our honeymoon, I honestly know what's on their mind....."Have fun and make us a baby...." Especially my mum...she even gave me some "tips", this showed how desperate she is to becoming a Grandma.

Hong Kong Night View

Now when the hornymoon is over, all of us just hav to sit and wait to see whether is there any baby on the way....hence, it made me very worried and somehow stressed. All the "what ifs" is killing me....its like buying yourself a lottery ticket to see how lucky you are....*shivers* Whether will there be any sunshine in my belly, we definitely enjoyed our trip very very much and hope that we can do that more often in the future.

Macau Ruins of St. Paul

Pssst...my period is late, but I blamed it on the cold weather which messed up my cycle. So lets see how it goes....


4 comments:

Blur Angel said...

hahahah , you are so funny! u definitely cheer my day up!! eh... maybe u r really pregnant ? woooohooo , my Kai-Zhai/Lui is on his/her way !!! muahahaha ...

*where's my souvenir?*

Irene said...

You funny girl! Don't you remember any of the tips on the BOM? Tsk.. tsk...

Marie said...

min...i hav yummy goodies all around my house. I spent almost RM 400++ on food, ...call me stupid! From Taipei to Macau. U come Sabah to visit me I give u big souvenir.

Irene, I'm useless...i actually tried BOM, but still the HPT indicated negative.

Anonymous said...

negative ah??? try harder!

syok lahhh...i wanna go for holidays too~ i'm saving up (veli kiam siap now) for the year end trip, i know i said this N times, but can't wait!!! 8.5 mths to go!!! hopefully by january next year when i go back to kk, i can see my god-son/god-daughter la, kekeke...