Monday, March 24, 2008

That looks familiar......

Our video is finally out. We went to Studio Galaxy to collect our DVDs and paid up our remaining balance. Before we left, they showed us their latest products, a collection of photobooks. Both of us were busy flipping thru every single page of the photobook.....

"EH? This gown is very familiar, I hav that gown too........"

I quickly flipped back to check out the main cover, who on earth wore the same gown as mine and found this......

"Darling, its US!" (Its ME to be exact! MARIE! coz u cant see Anoti)

"Oh, I didn't realise its the 2 of you. Alfred (photographer) said that you are very photogenic hence he used ur pics for this sample."
*beams from ear to ear*
"Really?.....So do i get any comission from this? or any discounts for our Video?" ----> I MADE THIS UP!

No wonder, I hav friends who said they saw our wedding day pictures. And I thought they might see it on facebook. Little did I know that it was Alfred's lil' project. Good job Alfred!

How would you react? Are you willing to pay 4 that album? As for us, I prefer to make myself a photobook and add some personal touch on it.

5 comments:

mom2ashley said...

wow marie..you're really photogenic!

Marie said...

Thanks Dinah!

Anonymous said...

No wonder!! Cos you really look like a star bride!! Like someone purposely hired to shoot for portfolio. :)

Cherry

= FLoReNcE = said...

Nice shooting Marie!!! Sudio Galaxy is in KK? Where's the location?

Marie said...

Cherry, come I bring u to Starbucks! hehehe...

Florence: SG in KK at Sinsuran.