Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pregnancy Week 36

THE BELLY HAS DROPPED!
Date: 24th -30th August 2009

Undeniably I can see that the belly has dropped. I can insert my palm in between my boobs and belly. Other than that, I felt twinges or sharp pains radiating to the vagina. The increased pressure on the vagina had definitely made my visits to the toilet more frequent.

The whole week, I was busy doing 'monkey business'. Scratching my itchy belly for goodness gracious. And I can tell you that my stretchmarks are getting from bad to worst. The drastic change, the dropped belly plus my growing sunshine in me, it is more than enough to make my belly suffer. Check my next post on how to overcome itchiness.

This week is the week I pamper myself. I went to the hair salon, nail salon and beauty salon. I have to admit that my hair was a bit messy during the past few weeks. Nail salon to get my mani-pedi done, this time I went for pink shades. My beautician is kind enough to adjust the bed for me so that I won't feel uncomfortable during the 1hr plus facial. I seriously can't imagine how messy I'll look during my confinement.

Have anyone of you tried home spa or mask during confinement? Are we allowed to do so? I wonder!

The nursery wall decoration is up! Its so colorful. I hope sunshine will love it.

No comments: