Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tips to reduce pregnancy Itchy Belly

Those itchiness are driving me up to the wall. Anoti has to hold my hands to stop me from scratching. Because of that, Anoti quickly get a new baby hanky from the nursery, turn on the HOT HOT water from the running tape, soaked the hanky into the hot water, rinsed dry and slabbed it on my itchy belly, INSTANTLY i could see myself on cloud nine.

NO MORE ITCHY BELLY!! For those of you, who is suffering from pregnancy itchy belly you can try this method. But then its not a good idea to put ur hot hanky on the tummy for such a long period, our poor baby will squirm due to the heat. That's why Anoti will only leave the hanky on for 5 seconds and will not repeat it after the 3rd time. If I ask for more, he'll definitely say sumthing like this "Please lar...there's a baby inside, don't punish my baby k." Fuiyoh! He made me look like a bad mother!

2 comments:

Pam Song said...

Hahahaha. Shall remember this tip. And mother not happy baby also grow up got emotional problems, right? So must keep mother happy! HAHA.

mNhL said...

Ohh...a very good way to ease the itch. Good to have a supportive hubby by your side.