Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sunshine's Nursery

As promised, sunshine's room is finally up. Not only have I cleaned and decorated sunshine's room, I've even packed sunshine's hospital bag but not mine. I'm so excited to meet my sunshine but have been procrastinating packing my own hospital bag, so pathetic.

Washed
I bought 4 dozens of baby bath towels and took out 2 dozen.

85pcs of hand-me-down cloth diapers from Noel.
I took out 1/3 of it. Its more than enough rite?



Prepared
My DIY GD Card.
Thanks to Michelle who gave me this useful website.

Baby's feeding set almost complete. Waiting for my Spectra 7 Breast Pump to arrive this few days.



Decorated
Bought animal theme wall stickers for RM145.


TADAAA!!!
And this is the outcome

On the right, my breastfeeding lazy chair. I custom made the cushion cover to go with the room color. Initially it was bloody red in color.

Sunshine's Learning Wall


Sunshine's entertainment 'theater'.

What do you think? My nephew loves this room so much. He likes to be inside with me especially when I play baby songs. He even wants to dive into the baby cot n play with all the toys. Such a BIG BABY! I think he realised that there'll be a new member very soon, he's so sticky lately.

9 comments:

jazzmint said...

wah so syiok got stickers somemore...

Michelle Hee said...

I feel happy when i see your new decorated baby room even without your sunshine! I believe all your family members are happy of this coming new life too! Well done, Mom-to-be! But, have you bought nappy liner?

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Marie, do you mind to share the GD's website to me please? Thx ya

De'Little Ones said...

You are well prepared and you definitely decorated the room well. Good!

Julie said...

So cozy. If only I have extra room...

Should you consider chair with cushioned arm rest? I find it useful to help support my arm while supporting baby's head.

Unknown said...

Wow..so exciting! By the way, what is GD card?

Anonymous said...

The decorations are so nice! never know stickers are that expensive... Anyway, not sure whether u are concern about BPA-free bottle. Avent do sell BPA-free version... http://kakishopping.giddytigers.com/2009/01/13/avent-bpa-free-bottles/
And do share the GD website to me!
meow

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Hi, Marie...its a very nice nursery room for little sunshine...I like the stickers very much and you're such a hardworking mum!

Marie said...

Jazzmint: I'm not good as art else I would hav hand made or paint something on the wall...this is the easiest n best I could do.

Michelle: Oh yes, all the grandpas and grandmas standby mode edi.I hav 2 boxes of nappy liners.

LiLi , Mr Meow & Cherry: GD is Glenn Doman Flash Card, it is an infant stimulation flash card. Helps baby to focus. You can get it from http://www.brillbaby.com/baby-downloads/infant-stimulation-flash-cards.php

Ellyn: Bcoz sunshine is the 1st baby, I doubt the 2nd one will have such privilege.

Julie: I told my MIL bout it, she said she'll come up with something for it.

Cherry: GD is a flash card for babies.

Meow: I'm aware bout BPA Bottles. Will only get it once sunshine decides to drink more than 4 ounce of milk.

Princess Geraldine Mummy: Hardworking? I hope so.